Wednesday, January 14, 2009

secks education

My friend Sara has a unique sense of humor. For the past eight months she has been pretending that she has a baby growing inside of her. She has went so far as to wear an ever increasing layer of padding under her clothes to further the illusion. She is such a practical joker.
Everybody knows that pregnancy is just an old wives tale and an excuse that people use to justify the unnecessary wiggling of body parts inside of other body parts. The real way to make babies is rather simple and rewarding. For those that wish to have a child I have included the recipe, have fun:

12 9.5 oz packets Pop Rocks
7 lbs Sea Monkeys
1 bathtub full of water

1. fill bathtub full of luke warm water
2. place sea monkeys in bathtub, let them frolic for approximately 1/2 hour to soothing music
3. add pop rocks, the resultant chemical reaction will cause the water to boil (do not inhale fumes!)
4. let water boil until completely evaporates
5. there should be a putty like substance on the bottom of the tub, take putty and mold into baby shape, let it dry under the sun.
6. nurture





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your recipe only produces male offspring. You have to add a tablespoon of cocoa powder to get a female.

Meg said...

I want to do this SO BADLY.

My babies would be hideous mutants.

Your friend Sara could have one for free.

D-Sheen said...

My putty left and took my oven mit. I should have added alum.

Unknown said...

If you ever make another bARTer Sauce trade -- this should be the story you send me.

Morris said...

I wonder what other recipes you have that have been handed down. Maybe you have one on making the perfect girlfriend or a turtle.